Thursday, October 3: 11am – 8pm
Friday, October 4: 11am – 8pm
Saturday, October 5: 11am – 8pm
Sunday, October 6: 11am – 5pm
Box office closes 1 hour prior to show closing.
$12 General Admission
$6 with Military ID
FREE to children 16 & under
Parking is FREE throughout the event.
CELEBRATING 36 YEARS OF BETTER RV SHOPPING
For 36 years, hundreds of thousands of RV enthusiasts and soon-to-be RV enthusiasts have made the Tacoma Dome their one-stop shopping destination for new and used RV’s of all sizes and descriptions.
Featuring the area’s top RV dealers, you’ll find just what you’re looking for under one-roof. It’s all here, Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, tear drop trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and campers all on display in the newly renovated Tacoma Dome. Inside and outside displays allow hundreds of units to be presented at the area’s largest fall RV show.
Strike your best deal and shop in comfort with over a dozen dealers featuring the best brands in the business. Snow birds can take advantage of late-season specials, while hunters and outdoor adventurers can shop the wide selection of RV options all designed to make their journey more comfortable and safe.
Make a day of it and shop and compare at the area’s biggest and best late-season RV show.
PARKING IS FREE!
This is the largest selection of RV's in one location this year.
COME SEE THE REGIONS BEST DEALERS...ALL IN ONE LOCATION.
20 REASONS TO ATTEND THE TACOMA FALL RV SHOW
- Washington’s only Fall RV show. With 15 dealers, 150,000 square feet of indoor space and another 50,000 square feet of outdoor space, the Tacoma Fall RV Show is your best opportunity to see more and shop smart — all under one roof.
- More brands. With over 150 brands and counting, you won’t find more choices than you will at the Tacoma Fall RV Show.
- Free parking. Most events of this type charge for parking…not here, it’s free and the lot is a short stroll across the street and into the arena.
- Side-by-side. It’s one of the biggest benefits of an RV show. Shop and compare the various models and dealers side-by-side, under one roof. An RV show is the ONLY place you can do this!
- The New Tacoma Dome. The Tacoma Dome has been remodeled and refreshed, making your shopping experience even better.
- RV shopping made easy. You can spend days driving from dealer-to-dealer trying to decide which RV suits your needs best or you can spend the day at the Tacoma Dome where 15 dealers are all in one place. The Tacoma Fall RV Show makes RV shopping as easy as it can be.
- Strike your best deal. It’s no secret, but if you want to land your best deal on a new or used RV, this is the place to do it. The area’s top dealers, all under one roof and all competing for your business. The advantage falls to the buyers! You’ll make your best deal at this show!
- Onsite financing. Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) will provide on-site approvals and financing for RV Show shoppers. BECU will be offering a 1% cash back bonus (up to $500) on a BECU RV loan amount at participating dealers or at the BECU booth during the show.
- Motorhomes. Class A, B and C motorhomes are here in force. Over 30 brands will be on display making this one of the larger displays of its kind in the region this year. Don’t miss the huge display of Class A motorhomes parked outside.
- Travel trailers. From pop-ups, tent trailers and tear drops to cavernous toy haulers, fifth wheels and everything in between, expect to see it all at this show. If you’re in the market for a travel trailer, you can start the process at this show.
- Campers. From compact off-road pop-up campers to spacious pick-up campers you’re sure to find what you’re after here at the Tacoma Fall RV Show.
- Shop in comfort. Wander the miles of carpeted aisles indoors and shop in comfort with bright lighting and plenty of elbow room to enjoy this unique RV shopping experience. Think of it as the state’s biggest RV showroom with hundreds of RV’s on display and on sale!
- Show discounts. BECU members enjoy a 2-for-1 discount into the show. There’s also a military discount too! Show your military I.D. (active or retired military) and get into the show for $6! There’s also a $2 discount available online. Click here to download.
- New and pre-owned. While most of the units on display are new, there’s some pre-owned inventory that’s at this show as well. Hurry! These units go fast.
- Selection. Without a doubt, this is the biggest and most diverse collection of RV’s to be found anywhere in Washington state. For a full detail on participating dealers and brands, click here.
- Closeout pricing. If you’re looking for a deal on a new or pre-owned RV this is the place to be. Most dealers come to this show with their best deals of the year including closeouts, discontinued and non-current (out of model year) inventory.
- RV accessories. There’s a little of everything for the RVer at this show including pillows, jack covers, hitches, compact E-bikes and destinations.
- Take your time. There’s plenty of time to enjoy the show and shop. The show opens Thursday through Sunday at 11 AM and runs until 8 PM, Thursday through Saturday, closing early at 5 PM on Sunday. That’s a full 33 hours of unbridled RV shopping!
- Affordable. There’s plenty of time to enjoy the show and shop. The show hours are 11 AM – 8 PM, Thursday through Saturday and 11 AM – 5 PM Sunday. That’s a full 33 hours of unbridled RV shopping!
- RV’s for most budgets. From entry-level trailers and campers to luxurious Class A motor homes you’ll find exactly the right RV to match your budget. Easy monthly financing plans make owning an RV easier than ever!