Thursday, October 3: 11am – 8pm
Friday, October 4: 11am – 8pm
Saturday, October 5: 11am – 8pm
Sunday, October 6: 11am – 5pm
Box office closes 1 hour prior to show closing.
$12 General Admission
$6 with Military ID
FREE to children 16 & under
Parking is FREE throughout the event.
CELEBRATING 35 YEARS OF BETTER RV SHOPPING
For 35 years, hundreds of thousands of RV enthusiasts and soon-to-be RV enthusiasts have made the Tacoma Dome their one-stop shopping destination for new and used RV’s of all sizes and descriptions.
Featuring the area’s top RV dealers, you’ll find just what you’re looking for under one-roof. It’s all here, Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, tear drop trailers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and campers all on display in the newly renovated Tacoma Dome. Inside and outside displays allow hundreds of units to be presented at the area’s largest fall RV show.
BECU will be there too with onsite financing and special show-only rates.
Strike your best deal and shop in comfort with over a dozen dealers featuring the best brands in the business. Snow birds can take advantage of late-season specials, while hunters and outdoor adventurers can shop the wide selection of RV options all designed to make their journey more comfortable and safe.
Make a day of it and shop and compare at the area’s biggest and best late-season RV show.
PARKING IS FREE!
This is the largest selection of RV's in one location this year.
COME SEE THE REGIONS BEST DEALERS...ALL IN ONE LOCATION.
18 REASONS TO ATTEND THE TACOMA FALL RV SHOW
- Washington’s only Fall RV show. With over a dozen dealers, 150,000 square feet of indoor space and another 50,000 square feet of outdoor space, the Washington Fall RV Show is your best opportunity to see more and shop smart — all under one roof.
- More brands. With over 150 brands and counting, you won’t find more choices than you will at the Tacoma Fall RV Show.
- New, new, new. Making their Tacoma debut this year are several new companies including: Blue Dog RV, Aero Trailers and Pull Rite. All of these companies are bringing exciting new, never-before-seen products to Tacoma for your viewing and buying pleasure.
- The New Tacoma Dome. The Tacoma Dome has been remodeled and refreshed, making your shopping experience even better.
- RV shopping made easy. You can spend days driving from dealer-to-dealer trying to decide which RV suits your needs best or you can spend the day at the Tacoma Done where 14 dealers are all in one place. The Tacoma Fall RV Show makes RV shopping as easy as it can be.
- Onsite financing. Boeing Employee Credit Union (BECU) will provide on-site approvals and financing for RV Show shoppers. Take advantage of special show-only rates through BECU.
- Class A, B and C motorhomes are here in force. Over 30 brands will be on display making this one of the larger displays of its kind in the region this year.
- Travel trailers. From pop-ups, tent trailers and tear drops to cavernous toy haulers, fifth wheels and everything in between, expect to see it all at this show. If you’re in the market for a travel trailer, you can start the process at this show.
- Campers. From compact off-road pop-up campers to spacious pick-up campers you’re sure to find what you’re after here at the Tacoma Fall RV Show.
- Shop in comfort. Take advantage of plenty of FREE on-site parking. From the building lighting to carpeted aisles, every effort has been made to make your stroll through the acres of RV’s the best it can be.
- Show discounts. BECU members enjoy a 2-for-1 discount into the show. There’s also a military discount too! Show your military I.D. (active or retired military) and get into the show for $6! There’s also a $2 discount available online. Click here to download.
- New and pre-owned. While most of the units on display are new, there’s some pre-owned inventory that’s at this show as well. Hurry! These units go fast.
- New and pre-owned. Without a doubt, this is the biggest and most diverse collection of RV’s to be found anywhere in Washington state. For a full detail on participating dealers and brands, click here.
- Closeout pricing. If you’re looking for a deal on a new or pre-owned RV this is the place to be. Most dealers come to this show with their best deals of the year including closeouts, discontinued and non-current (out of model year) inventory.
- RV accessories. There’s a little of everything for the RVer at this show including pillows and mattresses, jack covers, hitches, compact E-bikes, destinations, as well as food and beverages.
- Take your time. There’s plenty of time to enjoy the show and shop. The show opens Thursday through Sunday at 11 AM and runs until 8 PM, Thursday through Saturday, closing early at 5 PM on Sunday. That’s a full 33 hours of unbridled RV shopping!
- Affordable. Great interest rates and better terms make owning a new RV more affordable than ever.
- RV’s for most budgets. From entry-level trailers and campers to luxurious Class A motor homes you’ll find exactly the right RV to match your budget. Easy monthly financing plans make owning an RV easier than ever!